The clients with whom I have worked have experienced high rates of success in their healing journey.
This I believe to be true because once individuals recognize that they possess all the tools in their own tool box, they can always access it.
- BA Psychology
- MEd Counselling
- Certification in Advanced Accelerated Resolution Therapy®
- Certification in Motivational Psychology®
- Certification in Violence, Threat Risk Assessment®
- Certification Equine Assisted Psychotherapy®, EAGALA
- Certification in Focus on Integrated Treatment®, Hazelden
- Certification Trust Technique®
- Suicide Prevention
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Motivational Sessions
- One-on-One Sessions
- Phone Sessions
- Online Sessions
- Group Workshops
- Conflict Resolution
- Equine Assisted Therapy
Continuous updating of skills and knowledge informs my practice. I engage in learning through workshops, classes and mental health related courses.
ADDITIONAL WAYS OF HEALING
I have recently incorporated an advanced form of psychotherapy in my practice called Accelerated Resolution Therapy ® (ART) which incorporates rapid eye movements. Through ART® clients have the opportunity to reprogram distressing images and memories. It provides rapid recovery from trauma and other mental health problems with remarkable benefits evident usually within 1-5 sessions.